3 BANKSIA STREET, Stuarts Point
RIGHT IN THE HEART OF TOWN
Right in the heart of the riverside village of Stuarts Point you will find this quaint cottage just waiting for your inspection. Conveniently located within a short stroll to shops, café, club, school, skate park and sporting field makes this the ideal position.
- 2 Bedroom + Study/small bedroom
- Combined Bathroom / Laundry with separate toilet
- Large lounge and dining area
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher
- Sunny deck off the side to enjoy your morning coffee
- Double length carport and garden shed
- Currently occupied by a fantastic tenant who would love to stay
- Level 556.4 m2 fully fenced block
- Easy walk to the river for fishing and beach access.
- Approx. 20 " 30 minutes to Macksville or Kempsey
- Council Rates - $470 per ¼ approx.
Contact Pam Halam to arrange your inspection (Please note 48hr notice is required) on 0409 993 855.