9 Thirteenth Avenue, Stuarts PointSold For $355,000 Feb 18, 2021
- Property ID: 61863030
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 620 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
- Available: Tuesday 9th February, 2021
LOOKING TO INVEST OR RELOCATE?
Now on offer is this quaint little cottage in the sleepy riverside village of Stuarts Point. An easy stroll to shops, café , club, school, sporting field and river makes this the ideal position to set down your roots.
- large open plan living area with air conditioning and ceiling fans.
- Galley style kitchen providing plenty of cupboard and bench space to cook up a storm.
- The main bedroom has a built-in-robe and ceiling fan
- Large enclosed tiled sunroom out the back, perfect for either guest accommodation, study, or extra sitting room.
- Single garage plus workshop area
- Flat block approx. 620 m2
- Easy walk to the river for fishing and beach access.
- Approx. 20 " 30 minutes to Macksville or Kempsey
Council Rates - $497 per ¼ approx.
Contact Pam Halam to arrange your inspection.
Thank you very much for the great service you and your team provided in selling my families’ property. I hope to catch up with you when I am next in the area. All the best,
- Sherrie Harris
To Pam & Staff, Thank you for your professionalism, kindness and thoughtful gestures during the purchase of our new home. Regards, Maria & Reg
- Reg & Maria
"Once again, thank you for your compassionate and professional service given to me and my family, Kind regards"