22 Fourth Avenue, Stuarts PointSold For $730,000 Jul 7, 2023
- Property ID: 61892670
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 638.6 Metres²
- Building size:
- Carport: 2
- Listing type: SOLD
- Available: Tuesday 8th February, 2022
Are you ready to step into the relaxed lifestyle offered in the peaceful seaside village of Stuarts Point?
This quality built story book cottage is now on offer and includes the following:
• 3 bedrooms, main and 2nd bedroom upstairs with WIR
• Main bathroom upstairs and second shower & toilet in laundry
• Open plan living & dining area off spacious kitchen offering plenty of cupboard & bench space
• Drive through double carport allowing access to the huge rear yard
• Freshly painted inside and out, tiled verandahs and established gardens.
• Water tanks and irrigation system, garden shed
• Fenced level 638.6 m2 block
Across the road from the playing fields and an easy walk to the local bowling club & tavern, shops, schools and river to beach access. A short drive to the pristine beaches at Grassy Head & Scotts Head and bushwalking in local national parks.
Located approximately halfway between Port Macquarie & Coffs Harbour this home would suit the growing family, investor or retiree.
So, if you think a move to the mid north coast of NSW is for you, you need to arrange your inspection ASAP …. You will not be disappointed!
Contact Pam Halam to arrange your inspection on 02 6569 0447 or 0409 993 855.
Thank you very much for the great service you and your team provided in selling my families’ property. I hope to catch up with you when I am next in the area. All the best,
- Sherrie Harris
To Pam & Staff, Thank you for your professionalism, kindness and thoughtful gestures during the purchase of our new home. Regards, Maria & Reg
- Reg & Maria
"Once again, thank you for your compassionate and professional service given to me and my family, Kind regards"