2 Nineteenth Avenue, Stuarts PointFOR SALE $525,000
- Property ID: 61865900
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 680.6 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Carport: 1
- Listing type: FOR SALE
LARGE FAMILY HOME ON CORNER BLOCK
This family friendly residence offers plenty of room for all and is conveniently located within a short stroll to shops, café, club, school, sporting fields and access to the river across the road making this an ideal position.
- Large family/rumpus room with air-conditioning
- Bedroom with air-conditioning, small kitchenette
with dining area
- Laundry with external access and shower & toilet
- Large garage (approx.. 5 x 8m) , an additional single
carport and garden shed
- Large lounge area opening onto front veranda
- Timber kitchen with dining
- Large front veranda to enjoy your morning coffee
or afternoon sea breezes
- Currently tenanted - tenant would love to stay!
- Level 680.6 m2 fully fenced flood free corner block
- Easy walk to the river for fishing and beach access.
- Approx. 20 " 30 minutes to Macksville or Kempsey
So take the time to discover the sleepy seaside village of Stuarts Point …. You will not be disappointed!
Contact Pam Halam to arrange your inspection (please note 48 hr notice required) on 0409 993 855.
Thank you very much for the great service you and your team provided in selling my families’ property. I hope to catch up with you when I am next in the area. All the best,
- Sherrie Harris
To Pam & Staff, Thank you for your professionalism, kindness and thoughtful gestures during the purchase of our new home. Regards, Maria & Reg
- Reg & Maria
"Once again, thank you for your compassionate and professional service given to me and my family, Kind regards"