14 Nineteenth Avenue, Stuarts PointSold For $449,000 Nov 11, 2020
- Property ID: 61852950
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 718.6 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: SOLD
- Available: Available Now
DON'T MISS THIS ONE!
Here is your opportunity to purchase a quality home in the peaceful location that is Stuarts Point. Located approx. half way between Port Macquarie and Coffs Harbour means you are still close enough to the cities when required but gives you to chance to slip out of the hustle and bustle of city living.
Features of the property include:
- 3 good size bedrooms, all with built in robes
- Main Bathroom and additional 2nd toilet
- Large L-shaped lounge/dining with gas heating
- Functional galley style kitchen with lots of cupboard space
- Family room and Sunroom/Rumpus
- Double garage with internal access
- Large level 718.6 m2 block with side access for the boat or van
- Rear patio and garden shed in private rear yard
You can enjoy an easy leisurely walk to the river for fishing, the local shops for a coffee or to the bowling club for dinner. Sounds just like being on holidays, doesn't it?
Arrange your inspection quickly, property listing are few & far between so this won't last long.
Come and enjoy relaxed living here on the coast " you know you want to!
Thank you very much for the great service you and your team provided in selling my families’ property. I hope to catch up with you when I am next in the area. All the best,
- Sherrie Harris
To Pam & Staff, Thank you for your professionalism, kindness and thoughtful gestures during the purchase of our new home. Regards, Maria & Reg
- Reg & Maria
"Once again, thank you for your compassionate and professional service given to me and my family, Kind regards"